TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Philips TV worked this morning and when I went to put it…

Customer Question
My Philips TV worked...

My Philips TV worked this morning and when I went to put it on this afternoon It keeps turning itself off what can I do to fix it

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

I do not know it is a 4K smart TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only on the Philips TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 4K? What happened right before this?

I turn it on and the Philips sign comes on and then it shut itself off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just fix my TV

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

model # 55PFL6900F7
Rogers TV and DVD player and a Roku streem
sorry I am not paying anymore money

Sorry, can you elaborate it, please?