TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a sumsung curved tv, the picture is great,but…

Customer Question
I purchased a sumsung...

I purchased a sumsung curved tv, the picture is great,but the sound isn’t that good, I am trying to raise the volume, impossible , tried every thing I know, but not successful. Can you help......

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I purchased a curve tv Samsung, the picture is great, but the sound is the problem, tried everting I know. Not successful.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How to raise the volume

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you have another input to try like a DVD player or similar?what is the sound like using that please?

indeed
I already paid 28 $
How many times do I have to pay

I am not sending these messages the site is

If you do not want the offers please ignore them

I was not satisfied with your suggestions Because it did not help Rabbi Raphael *

They are not suggestions?it was one request to troubleshoot the problem?

TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 3 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

can you please provide the model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.