TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently did updates on my LG Tribute HD. I now have a…

Customer Question
I recently did updates...

I recently did updates on my LG Tribute HD. I now have a square box with a figure in it much like outside a public bathroom. It is always in the way. How doit get it off my phone?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Tribute?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Tribute? What have you tried so far?

Just started four days ago when I did updates. Tried tapping and holding it to move it to another screen out of the way but it moes from screen to screen with me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
I just want add that not only does the figure follow from screen to screen but gets in the way of typing andreading playing games. When you tap on the figure a small box appears with a volume control and off switch. I do not need or want this.
LG smart phone not tv.
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try turning the Off switch to OFF. It might, perhaps, turn Off the human-figure box (or whatever you wish to call it) which I suspect is a screen reader or other function, that will be on the screen until it, as a feature, is disabled, by being turned Off.