TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently signed up for the Direct TV Now, a streaming

Customer Question
Hi! I recently...

Hi! I recently signed up for the Direct TV Now, a streaming source for television and even the internet technician couldn't help with downloading onto my Insignia

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV Now?

It isn't even an app on my tv, like Netflix or Hulu. We couldn't find it

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My internet is new and is wireless, otherwise I wouldn't get anything on tv. The Direct TV Now isn't even on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is basically it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.