TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 2011 toshiba tv and all 3 of my hdmi ports stopped…

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 toshiba tv and all 3 of my hdmi ports stopped working. One day they were working and the next day gone. any ideas??

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

Model 40sl412u, 2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu does work and the usb port works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 40SL412U? What happened right before this?

Been and issue for about a week tried to play a dvd and tv says no signal. Bought a new dvd and tv said no signal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there something on the tv remote that could have been pushed I have grandchildren.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video sources/ device are hooked into HDMI inputs of the TV?

Just the DVD player

OK, can you try another video device/ DVD player to HDMI input of the TV to verify it?

Thanks Shahid I solved the problem.

Excellent, have nice time~