TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My LG tv does not read in English, Not sure, checking. My LG…

Customer Question
My LG tv does...

My LG tv does not read in English,

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Not sure, checking

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My LG tv has converted to Korean, I think. The menu is in Korean and I cannot reset to English.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

A month or so, don't remember what happened to make it switch. The mode number is ***** year is 2012

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Audio is in English, all menu items are in Korean

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Don't worry about it, I called someone else and we fixed it. How do I cancel my membership I had to pay for for this question?

Glad to hear you got it fixed!

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.

You should see an option in the upper right corner of that page to contacting them via email, chat, or phone.

Didn't need the expert after all. No rating