TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just got on the free trail with Amazon, chose a movie, that…

Customer Question
Just got on the...

Just got on the free trail with Amazon , chose a movie , that listed in CC , but unable to get it on my show?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Element /Led/Lcd

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried asking Alexa , and tried getting help on menu button , neither worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.