TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Csnnot get out of german we need English to do our start up.

Customer Question
Csnnot get out of...

Csnnot get out of german we need English to do our start up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba 55g310u purchased sept 2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just roku

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55G310U? What happened right before this?

Everything works exept Roku comes up in wrong language.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. We returned the product