TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv will not turn on or off manually of with remote. If I…

Customer Question
Tv will not turn...

Tv will not turn on or off manually of with remote. If I have to have it fixed what brand tvs does a serviceman work on so I know where to take it

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes we have got s couple of months even after buying a new yv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the tv only worked a couple of months

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 25 days ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full model number off of the back off the TV and how long have you owned it for?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
We have tried doing that a hundred times

You've tried doing what? I just asked you what the model number off of the back of the TV is and the age of the set.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I am sorry that info is packed in the box with it. I guess I will have to pay again after I gather the info u need

I don't know what makes you think you need to pay again- you don't.

You can reply back here at anytime by, Bookmarking the Page/Add to Favorites, logging onto www.justanswer.com, then clicking on "My Questions", or by clicking on any of the links in the Reply E-mails the site sends you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Please tell me the info u have to have
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thank you aric

When you're back, simply let me know the model number off of the back of the TV, the age of the set and also what exactly the TV IS doing when you plug it in.

Louie, Technician