TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

In the middle of a movie my tv went completely, and turning…

Customer Question
In the middle of...

In the middle of a movie my tv went completely white, and turning it off for one minute as well as leaving it sit overnight - same thing. Help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony Bravia kdl46s4100.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have 3 other Bravia tv's (different models & sizes - all working with no problems.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

Yes, I can get the screen directing me to HDMI, DVD, tv etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Happened two days ago - shaw cable helped me set up in another room. Worked perfectly .. movie, tv & music as well as netflix

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, if you press the menu button of the set own remote control does the menu come up please?Anthony
Sorry .. very long wait; so went to bed ��‍♀️����. Could we continue this in the morning?

No problem there may be time differences anyhow

Do you still want any help with this please?