TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a Sony Brava tv. No remote. Plugged in an

Have a Sony Brava...

Have a Sony Brava tv. No remote. Plugged in an antenna.Message in bottom right corner says no tv channels found.select input using input button or connect an RF cable to the cable/antenna input and run Auto Program to find available channels.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Have tried using buttons but no go

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Model Kel 32bx310

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No won't even change the channel number from 1

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please push Input button on Sony remote and tell me what options do you get on the screen?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Do not have remote
Will you call?
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

Ok
What do I do now?

Let me make a phone call to assist you

Please click the following link to view 'digital to analog TV converter' box info

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HomeWorx-HDTV-Converter-Box-with-Media-Player-Function-Dolby-HDMI-Out/54023776

Connect the box HDMI OUT to HDMI Input of the TV, select that HDMI input on the TV using input button to get converter box home screen, connect the antenna into converter box, now use the converter box remote to run channel scan/ auto program to get local channels on the TV

Thanks