TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can’t turn it off. I can’t turn it off it’s a Vizio. I can…

Customer Question
I can’t turn it...

I can’t turn it off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I can’t turn it off it’s a Vizio

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can change the channels and I can hear it I can’t see anything on my TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I can change the channels and I can hear it I can’t see anything on my TVIt happened last night I turned the TV off which was working fine and I went to bed in the middle of the night the TV came on and I couldn’t turn it off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It happened last night I turned the TV off which was working fine and I went to bed in the middle of the night the TV came on and I couldn’t turn it offI don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Vizio and how long have you owned it for please?