TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We are unable to get a signal on our sony tv. Model

Customer Question
We are unable to...

We are unable to get a signal on our sony tv.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Model #KDL-40VE5 it is about 10 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu does not work. the problem is only on this tv, not the one in the bedroom.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #KDL-40VE5? What happened right before this?

I was watching tv last night and it suddenly went to no signal.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services please ?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?

cable box
no I,m not paying 26 dollars .
are you still with me?
Anthony where are you??

I am sorry for the delay I had a problem with my computer,let me know if you still want help with this