TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What do I do when it ays on the wcreen NO SERVICE. I HAVE NO…

Customer Question
What do I do...

What do I do when it ays on the wcreen NO SERVICE.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I HAVE NO IDEA.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WE HAVE SEVERAL tv'S IN THE HOUSE. tHIS IS THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS MESSAGE.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

BEATS ME WHAT HAPPENED. iT WOULD NOT COME O THIS MORNING.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT REALLY. i AM NOT AT THE LOCATION OF THE tv.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.