TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get into menu to get off Wi fi setup. Can't get into…

Customer Question
Cannot get into menu...

Cannot get into menu to get off Wi fi setup

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Can't get into menu to get out of Wifi setup

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

We are trying to use the tv on an antenna

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your TV from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Kindly mention the model number of your TV.