TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a Durabrand TV Model CRi30DRS. Having difficulty in…

Customer Question
Have a Durabrand TV...

Have a Durabrand TV Model CRi30DRS. Having difficulty in getting it to interract with my Spectrum box. I know how to get it to channel setup and to get to add/delete. I've gotten it to delete, but can't seem to get it to add. I've lost my channel 3 and now my first channel starts at 33. How do I get it to add channels?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your CRI30DRS?

Manufactured in January 2007. It's an oldy but a goody!

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works. I did have it working well with the spectrum box, but then something happened and I can't get Spectrum up. Been using it for years with Century Link, then I switched to save money.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your CRI30DRS? What happened right before this?

About 4-5 days now. Have no idea what happened.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I'd like to continue. I'd hate to have to throw away this well working TV because I can't add the channels so I can use it.
TV Technician: hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer replied 3 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer

Hello there what happens if you press 03 on the TV remote please?

You use the volume up button to make the selection from the menu