TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv went black with no sound. The power light is blinking…

The tv went black...

The tv went black with no sound

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The power green light is blinking along with an opc light

3/27/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please get me the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?also could you let me know the sets approx age?

LD-52D64U ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD
DO I NEED ANOTHER TV

OK if you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote does the menu come up (whilst black)

Please read above sorry for delay I was just checking this sets spec out

NO

OK in that case you have a back-light issue with the set,in my opinion its not an option to pursue repairs because of costs and the age of the set, back-lights are no longer available for this model anyhow I am sorry for bad news on this

Thankyou

Once again sorry for bad news

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully) with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Do you need any more help please?

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician