TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Had direct tv set up on tv, then cit off direct tv and

Customer Question
Had direct tv set...

Had direct tv set up on tv, then cit off direct tv and removed direct tv equipment and now it wont tirn on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Cat TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Not any more. It is now in the wall outlet.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes. The same result, didn't turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is that it?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

How old is it?

Are there any signs of life at all on the set (power light lit or blinking, etc.)?

Just wondering if you needed assistance with anything today?