TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp smart tv and this morning the screen went…

Customer Question
I have a sharp...

I have a sharp smart tv and this morning the screen went blank and we can’t get sound or picture. Can’t even get menue

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Sharp TV?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We have directv

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Please try this:
-unplug the tv POWER cord from the wall outlet.
-wait 3 full minutes then plug in the tv power cord and try to turn on. Use the button on the tv itself, not remotes.

REPLY back here and tell me what happens.

Screen is still blue and blank

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv. If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

Of-55p6000u/55p62

Thanks, ***** ***** you buy the tv?

Lc-55p6000u/55p62
November

The bad news- your tv needs parts and service.

The good news- you are still under warranty and the tv will be fixed by you calling Sharp(###) ###-####

How long will that take
How long
Hello

We are not affiliated with Sharp so cannot say. Depends on your local repair shop, how busy they are, how easy it is to get parts, etc.

I wasted my time here. This is rediculous

Have a good evening.

Good bye