TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't seem to get past the Welcome To Samsung TV screen. I…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to get past the Welcome To Samsung TV screen. I press the remote button that is similar to the 'Next' arrow, but nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Samsung UN32M530D 32" Class M530D Series 1080p Smart LED TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't see Menu on this remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV by un-plugging from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please,we move on from there
Anthony

ok will do

Thanks

still the same. It says select your language but it doesn't give choice, and there's no select button on the remote. what do I use for 'select'? I need either a select button or a button that moves me to the next screen
are you there?

How old is the set please?

brand new can't you tell me which remote button I should be pushing
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Let's verify the remote that came with the TV

What happens when pushing the power button on the remote?

Does the TV power switch On and Off?