TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have window 10 but I am unable to download updates & it…

I have window 10...

I have window 10 but I am unable to download updates & it keeps popping up for updating!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung DP500A2D-AO2UB

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, menu works. No other problems. This just keeps popping up to update Window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your DP500A2D-AO2UB? What happened right before this?

For about 3 weeks. No other problems

3/27/2018
Jason Jones, Customer Service

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

ok

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here.

I do not see connect button

Do you see the button to accept the offer for Secure Remote Assistance?

Jason Jones, Customer Service

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 58

- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

I was not reconnected after the restart.