TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our Sony 52 inch smart tv shows a plug with a don’t pull on…

Customer Question
Our Sony 52 inch...

Our Sony 52 inch smart tv shows a plug with a don’t pull on a hand and a rotating blue arrow...the screen is b,a k except for that ...what do I do

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No all of our cables are black. It was working fine until we accidentally hit a wrong button

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No but my husband unplugged the power cord and plugged it back in. We can’t turn it off with the remote even

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- How long is the screen showing a plug with a don’t pull on a hand and a rotating blue arrow?