TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to get the ap for Amazon Prime video. My

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get the ap for Amazon Prime video. My cable"wave" can't provide it. Find aps but not Amazon and when I type it in it says not available. Last year I was able to get it some way.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sorry I searching for it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Samsung Series 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened that I remember. Last year we watched Bosch the whole series and then tried a movie but our band width cut the movie off in the middle. I recently upgraded my band width so went back to find Amazon and now it isn't there. I have talked to wave and that was dead end. I went to the smart hub on blue ray and typed in amazon and got it isn't available. Instructions on Amazon says to load the ap?????

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the full model number of the tv?

I guess I don't know it is big and one year old.

The model is printed on a sticker on the back of the tv.

Sorry. I will continue to research. Thanks for nothing

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

I'd be happy to help when you are able to provide some basic details such as the model number of the tv. That information is necessary to be able to help you.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.