TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

ITS A SMART TV BUT I CAN NOT GET TO THAT SCREEN. 1 AND 1/2…

Customer Question
ITS A SMART TV...

ITS A SMART TV BUT I CAN NOT GET TO THAT SCREEN

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

1 AND 1/2 YEAR OLD HISENSE ROKU TV DON'T KNOW MODLE

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV WORKS JUST CAN'T GET THE SMART SCREEN TO COME UP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

NOTHING JUST TURNED IT ON AND THE SMART SIDE WONT WORK

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number from the back of the tv please?
Are other functions working on the tv?

EVERY YHING WORKS G160319

Okay so what happens when you press the smart/apps button on the remote?

It gives me streaming box hdmi 2 hdmi 3 av and antenna

Do you have a Netflix button on your remote?

Are you using the hisense remote here?

Okay press that button and tell me what happens

It says Netflix add channel

Okay click where it says add channel

It just spins around
Then says can’t find netflix

Go into the tv menu/settings,

look there for wifi/network to make sure the tv is connected to the wifi, if not, connect

after that look for the system update or software update and run that function, then try the apps again

It’s connected to the internet

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.