TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can’t go to nitflex. Just black out. But I can go to kumo…

Customer Question
I can’t go to...

I can’t go to nitflex

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Just black out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

But I can go to kumo and amazon

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Ok please wait
Ltvuvmmu0701090
Part no. ***********

Both are not a valid model number, I'm afraid

What is the brand/ make of your TV?