TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has narrow lines coming up from the bottom of the

Customer Question
It has narrow green...

It has narrow green lines coming up from the bottom of the picture.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung Where do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works except for those lines.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

We noticed it about three weeks ago. I don't know what happened before that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. My husband thinks it may be a 'card' that needs replaced.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number from the back of the tv?

When you bring up the samsungs own menus screens, do those same lines show?