TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV won't turn on. I checked the cable connections and

TV won't turn on...

TV won't turn on. I checked the cable connections and unplugged the DVR for more than 10 seconds 2 times and plugged it back in to restart. The "Welcome back" words came on and then the screen returned to "Somethings not quite right" returned

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Which of the various plugs do you mean to turn off?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

3/27/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Is that # the same as my cable box #?

No, TV would have a different number on the back or side panel

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started
OK I am looking for the TV # right now I is: LTT7SJAR1807948
Please call soon I am waiting!
Please call soon.

It seems an expert accepted your phone call request and shortly be with you over the phone to assist you

Thanks