TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have cabel box,internet & direct tv. & a netflix contract.

Customer Question
I have cox...

I have cox cabel box,internet & direct tv. & a netflix contract . my question how do connect netflix to my , on my vizio smart tv ?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Model d39h-Do 1 year +

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv in puts work ..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D39H-DO? What happened right before this?

About 1 week sence i got the netflix contract which i have on laptop how do i activate on tv ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I had netflix on this tv befor but have sence relocated 9-10 months ago..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
can you please call me at(###) ###-####
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

The service fees you've paid thus far (5 deposit + balance/total you agreed to on the payment page) cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.