TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I signed on to Tennis Channel Plus but don't know how to…

Customer Question
I signed on to...

I signed on to Tennis Channel Plus but don't know how to receieve you it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

On my TV.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony, 27" Imac 2009

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes/ no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Was watching yesterday. was watching this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How next time?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is this something you subscribed to online? Or as part of a cable/satellite service?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.