TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I got rid of cable a nd and I can't reprogram tv for

Customer Question
Hi I got rid...

Hi I got rid of cable a nd and I can't reprogram tv for antenna

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I got rid of cable and can't set tv to antenna settings

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Toshiba32hlc56, nov2006

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We had cable disconnected from the tv so we can use antenna

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We can't get tv to let us program channels

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?