TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get to see the show? Purchased directvnow 2months…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to see the show?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Purchased directvnow 2months ago haven't been able to stream anything. I get to the show and It tells me that's not a part of my plan sony but I am streaming from my apple computer

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just my computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Directv now is not on my tv its on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its this doesn't work, since I never saw nothing would I be able to get my money back?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.