TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It keeps shutting itself off and then turning itself back…

Customer Question
It keeps shutting itself...

It keeps shutting itself off and then turning itself back on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tcl

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Serial number 1705gtc001289a07661

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?

It starts today and the only thing that has happened in the last week was changed from cable to dish

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?