TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I hook up wireless without the usb card. Smodel code…

Can I hook up...

Can I hook up wireless without the usb card

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Smodel code un40d64ooufxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Each one options to 1wired 2wireless but usb card and 3 wireless Pbc router

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Eeo

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Eero

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Have the same problem with my Samsung blue ray

Waiting
Am I connected?
3/27/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please reply back here when available, to assist you

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Are you connected
Unable to connect wireless on Samsung smart tv
Phone call session started

Sorry for delayed reply, I was away from my computer and thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

I would rather chat than phone, cancel phone charge.

No problem, I'll ask customer service department to refund the phone call charges as I have no control over such matters here

Just curious, do you want to connect the TV to internet to get video streaming channels on it?

Thanks for the info, USB LAN adapter is required in this model to connect to wifi but it won't do anything better because this is an old model TV that doesn't have much builtin apps to get video streaming

I would recommend an external video streaming device called Roku

typing more info, hold on, please...

Please click the following link to view Roku Express Plus device info

https://www.roku.com/products/roku-express

This device has builtin wifi to connect to the internet and has lots builtin apps to get video streaming, all it needs to connect the Roku device to HDMI input of the TV to get Roku home screen then use Roku remote to use it, you would need to make an account with Roku.com to get many free streaming channels and to add premium channels of your choice

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask

Thanks

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Understand. Thanks

Much welcome, wish you the best~