TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Model # 32mf339b/f7 TV. Everything is ok but

Customer Question
I have a Model...

I have a Model # 32mf339b/f7 TV. Everything is ok but recently the closed caption has come on and I can't get it to go away. I went to the menu and went to captions and it said "off", however it was still on the screen. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your F7?

At least 12 years old, I found the remote on a web site that is like mine, the number was NF802UD Phillips/Magnavox

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your F7? What happened right before this?

The TV was unplugged late last week for about a day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what device the TV is connecting to? eg: Comcast cable box?

Please let me know

Connected to dish network super joey