TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I forgot my password. Samsung 2017. No i just forgot my

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 2017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No i just forgot my password ***** do i reset it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing i forgot to write it down and i would like to have it on hand just in case something does happen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes the TV always stops when we are watching it i'm paying for program it shouldn't do that the WI FI is hooked up why does it do it all the time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
i just need to know how to get a new password ***** my Hula account is that so hard to explain to how to do that and I asked why doe's my TV keep freezing and stopping when i'm watching Hula and it's a paided program
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your Hulu password, enter your account information at

https://secure.hulu.com/users/find_account

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------