TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My samsung 6 edge has frozen ,I think I was trying to down…

My samsung 6 edge...

My samsung 6 edge has frozen ,I think I was trying to down load cortana, anyway I facebooked it and now my phone is attacheed to my computer the phone has a blue arrow saying downloading,what I dont know,but nothing appears to be happening

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

3/27/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Disconnect the phone from the computer

Then hold Volume Down and power for 10 seconds, release then try to turn it on

Let me know the results please

Thank you

nothing, still bluepage with downloading on

It is disconnected from the computer now correct?

Hi

You need to disconnect it from the computer..

Ill repeat

Disconnect the phone from the computer

Let me know the results please

Thank you

no ,no change
still blue with arrow saying downloading

hold the power button for 60 seconds then release, still with it not connected to the computer

Does it power off?

is that the bottom button or theright hand side one

The right hand side that you use to turn the screen off with..

well it started up, now cortina is talking all the time, I added my password and nothing happens
I think I need to get rid of cortina

Talking on the phone or the computer?

phone ,telling me what I am doing and giving me time

What is the model of the phone?

galaxy S6 edge

There is no S6 Edge, and the Samsung phones do not run Cortina..

But try this

From the home screen, tap Apps

2Tap Settings

3Tap Accessibility (you may need to scroll down a little)

4Tap Vision. If you do not have a Vision option, skip to step 5

5Tap Voice Assistant or TalkBack. (This feature is called TalkBack on older devices, and Voice Assistant on newer.) The option on your screen will appear as one of the below. Tap the option that best matches your device.

6Tap the slider to disable Voice Assistant (TalkBack)

7Tap OK to confirm you wish to disable Voice Assistant (TalkBack)

Let me know the results please

hi

hi...

Did you do the instructions I gave?

I did

ok.. and the results?

blue screen went off,looked like it would start up ,put in my password ***** as though it is frozen

What do you now see on the screen?

my password ***** but it wont let me in I cant get to apps like you asked me

Nothing responds when you try to input on the screen?

nothing,

Thanks

It is the mainboard in the phone that has faulted, this no confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician
OK thanks