TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Or green/pinkish screen when I try to use my new dvd player.

Customer Question
Gray or green/pinkish screen...

Gray or green/pinkish screen when I try to use my new dvd player. This vizio tv has played great for years until now. I select component and get the gray tones, I select va and get the green pinkish tones. I can use the same dvd on another tv and get a great color picture. I've rechecked the

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

No hdmi only red yellow white

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I will need the model number please of the TV found on the back of the TV and the model number of DVD player thanks

vizio dvp-sr 210p
sony d367177

So this tone is happening with other inputs as well as the dvd?so say via the antenna or using a cable connection?