TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am using my TV as a computer monitor with Windows 7 The TV…

Customer Question
I am using my...

I am using my TV as a computer monitor with Windows 7 The TV is a Samsung. I want to improve the contrast to see text better. How would I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It is about four years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sorry. It's my LG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

LG 424F5600

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Wait a moment.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

There is always an image quality loss when using a TV as the resolution of the TV is not as good as that of a computer monitor.

But which resolution do you have the computer set to?

Please let me know