TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It’s a 60 in Samsung led no pic no sound when you turn it…

Customer Question
It’s a 60 in...

It’s a 60 in Samsung led no pic no sound when you turn it on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

There was hdmi cable I tried a new one. Plugged it into another cable box still nothing

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Actually this happened last year. I hooked up my Samsung 42 it worked fine. 60 was plugged into surge protector.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that’s it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please