TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

7771 Signal loss on Satellite. Vizio. ERROR 771 SIGNAL LOSS…

Customer Question
7771 Signal loss on...

7771 Signal loss on Satellite

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

ERROR 771 SIGNAL LOSS ON satellite

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is VIZIO flat scewwn

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket) and the satellite box.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the satellite box and TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please