TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vizio tv stuck in Language screen. HDMI DTV. This is the…

Customer Question
Vizio tv stuck in...

Vizio tv stuck in Language screen

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

HDMI DTV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

This is the only TV with the problem. I couldn't find the vizio remote for this tv, but I found a vizio remote for another tv.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an Xfinity remote

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the tv. Can you tell me the model number of the vizio?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.