TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I moved from another country and need to reset tv. Samsung…

Customer Question
I moved from another...

I moved from another country and need to reset tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung un55hu7250fxzx

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Cant get to main menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN55HU7250FXZX? What happened right before this?

Recently, 3 days

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you saying you're unable to access the menu at all, or even turn the tv on?

I can’t get to the tv settings

Does the tv still turn on?
What happens when you press the menu button?

I don’t know which one is it. I only see m screen

Press the home (house) button,

from the home screen, use the arrow buttons to choose Settings (gear or toolbox icon).

From there you can adjust your settings as needed, or if you wish go into the settings menu under help/support and choose the factory reset option.

I dont see it, only smart hub

You are getting closer , if you don't have a specific menu button on the remote, because you have the smaller smart remote, you have to access settings from the home screen

Ok. I managed to connect
Thanks

Great! Glad that did the trick for you!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,