TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't turn off captioning. Vizio model e5501_b2e. I read…

I can't turn off...

I can't turn off captioning

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio model e5501_b2e

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I read the guide followed directions which said not work with Hsu connection so changed to tv setting and was able to get close

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

So

3/27/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

How do you get your stations? Antenna, basic coax only cable, or cable/satellite box?

Nathan, Installer
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Cable connected with hdmi
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
That is my cell clearer reception at home 701_477_8585
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok so what do I do. I read the vizio user handbook and followed directions which did not work
Phone call session started

Thank you for the call, glad we could resolve this for you,

Nathan, Installer