TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No input signed. Westinghouse 1080Pure. My nephew switched…

No input signed Technician's...

No input signed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Westinghouse 1080Pure

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?

My nephew switched something on the TV to make his game work.

3/27/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please postback with the model number off of the back of the TV. Also do you have the original TV remote (Westinghouse remote) nearby?

TX-42F430S. I don't have the TV remote.

Hang on please.

I'm not available by phone and the website sends that offer without my consent. Look on the right hand side of the TV and find the buttons. Locate specifically the "Source" button. Let me know once you've found that.

Please stop requesting the phone call- it's not going through and I'm not available by phone!

Look on the right hand side of the TV and find the buttons. Locate specifically the "Source" button. Let me know once you've found that.

Are you reading my replies??

Do you mean the power source?
I just responded.

Are you able to find the buttons on the side of the TV? One of them is labeled "Input" (the manual says "source" though).

I see the input button.

Okay, that is what your nephew used to change the input the TV is set to when he played a game. That is also the button you will use to change it back. There's several input options on the TV, you'll need to know which one you normally view your programming on (depends on which jacks on the TV the cable box connects to). Or you can try them all- one at a time until you get your signal back. Let me know once you've tried those steps.

Ok. That worked.

Excellent and I'm glad to hear that! Before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician
Will do

Thank you.