TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just talked to a Netflix agent and she told me I need

I just talked to...

I just talked to a Netflix agent and she told me I need firmware and app update on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am not computer smart. I have not idea

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Just got the tv a month ago so I don't know. Is it something I do with the computer to put on the tv?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. What is the make and model of your TV, please.

Call me

My apologies, but I am unable to contact you by phone at this time.

If you can provide me with the make and model of your TV, I can assist you in updating your firmware.

Samsung series 6
e mail works better than my phone for text

Okay, thank you. You will need a blank USB flash drive for this. Do you have that?

no

You will need one before you can proceed. The USB drive will need to be connected to your TV once you have the firmware file downloaded.

what can I do tonight? I can get one tomorrow. do I need to call back tomoorrow

Once you are ready, just come back to www.justanswer.com and log in to your account. You can post a message to let me know you are able to proceed.

thank you probably be tomorrow afternoon Since we did not have a phone conversation will I be charged 26 dollars

No. You will not be charged for that portion of the service.

thank you again bye

My pleasure!

l now have a USB flash drive, what's next? I've also been charged 5 23 26 dollars Three different times what's up with that?
use my e mail***@******.***
I have the UBS drive

Go to this LINK and input the type of TV and model number. That should reveal your firmware for download.

Samsung said firmware was fine. pairing the remote to tv is my problem
can you get some of those fees removed?

Are you referring to our service fee for assistance?

Cant get Netflix up

What happens when you try to access Netflix?

Dan, Broadcast Engineer
All works now thanks to Samsung agent