TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is not recognizing inputs. Sharp quatron probably

Customer Question
My tv is not...

My tv is not recognizing inputs

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp quatron probably 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

Just last night i tried hooking up an old nintendo

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please