TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung Tv says NO Signal. But, I can get everything else…

Customer Question
Samsung Tv says NO...

Samsung Tv says NO Signal. But, I can get everything else like Netflix, amazon, pandora, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Sorry can't get on Netflix either

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Okay

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?