TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Well it suddenly would not turn on with the usual

Customer Question
Well it suddenly would...

Well it suddenly would not turn on with the usual programs....I got a message :directtv.com/726.....what the heck is that?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Not sure....

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Ah, yes to the power surge....let me try that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I've unplugged numerous items and reconnected them

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?