TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have signed up for netflix and subscribe to DISH. I need…

Customer Question
I have signed up...

I have signed up for netflix and subscribe to DISH. I need to figure out what I have to do to receive movies on my TV I was working with technicians from net flix and they said the tv would overide the dish and show the movies , how or what do I do with the Tv remote to accomplish this. Thanks *****: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Flix?

Please speak English, I am a novice to the technology. If it helps we tried using channel 270 or was it 370 but that would'nt work, tried using the house button on TV remote but that didn't work either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

What can I say. Don't understand question.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 4 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now. Do you have the Dish Hopper box?