TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When i turn on the tv its a blurred picture of start page.

Customer Question
When i turn on...

When i turn on the tv its a blurred picture of bell start page. then it turns off and on every few seconds.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 52 inch model ln52a530p1fxzc. 9 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works when it eventually turns on sometimes after 30 minutes to 60 mintues

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LN52A530P1FXZC? What happened right before this?

A month , nothing comes to mind

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Cancel request

Contact customer service via help link on website main page to cancel the question, I have no control over such things here